Ohio Man Claims Right To Have Sex With Boys

gwhunter69

Reaction score

Ohio Man Claims Right To Have Sex With Boys
Admitted Pedophile Says Children Can Consent

POSTED: 6:52 am EDT August 3, 2006

CLEVELAND -- It was probably not a defense the court had heard before.

A suburban Cleveland man accused of sexually assaulting nine disabled boys told a judge Wednesday that his apartment was a religious sanctuary where smoking marijuana and having sex with children are sacred rituals protected by civil rights laws.

The admitted pedophile offered a surprising defense Wednesday to 74 charges of rape, drugs and pandering obscenity to minors.

Link

beastslayer

Banned
Reaction score
GW - Give me the name of you boss. I'll recommend that he give you more work. Look at what you're wasting your time on (LOL). That's the lowest of the low.

gwhunter69

Reaction score
I just just wanted to highlight a good upstanding Liberal like this guy. LOL!

Val

Reaction score
I'm sure that once the bleeding heart San Francisco liberals feel they won the battle to have homosexuals accepted as normal human beings, that they will work on behalf of pedophiles next. After all pedophiles are an oppressed minority. Of course the child must be at least two years old and consenting.

Orygun

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
that they will work on behalf of pedophiles next[/b]
One of the leaders in the animal rights movement has publicly stated that adults should be allowed to marry children. He also is in favor of giving primates the same rights as humans and making beastiality legal if its not forced.

BDB

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Orygun @ Aug 3 2006, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
that they will work on behalf of pedophiles next[/b]
One of the leaders in the animal rights movement has publicly stated that adults should be allowed to marry children. He also is in favor of giving primates the same rights as humans and making beastiality legal if its not forced. [/b][/quote]

I thought that it was a she who stated this? My memory from the last time this came up was that Ingrid Newkirk co-founder of Peta said something along those lines. Nasty business either way.

This guy is planning to denfend himself and it sounds like they have a whole bunch of evidence, including video of him in the act. Life in prison sounds like just the ticket for this wack job. A short one hopefully, less tax dollars to feed his sorry a$$ and no costly legal battles over the death penalty.

beastslayer

Banned
Reaction score
Well said BDB. Convicted pedophiles would immediately "mysteriously" die in prison.

Orygun

Reaction score
Peter Singer is the guy. Here's a piece on him from William Salaten at the left leaning slate. Singer gets a fair amount of air time on NPR as an animal advocate.

When he's not promoting snogging your dog, or supporting pedos, he's saying its ok to put down cbabies bron with defects or mental handicaps.

BGH831

Reaction score
Unfourtnatly he will end up in protective custody. Gen-pop is where they should put him save us a whole lot of money on trials and the expence of protective custody stay that has to be 10 times the cost of regular jailing. *sigh* I have to say that is the only thing some of theese extremist socitys have going for them, swift and deserved punishment cause they can't afford to house the truely f*^&ed.

Bwana Turtle

Reaction score
I support the rights of these boys' fathers and other relations to torture this peice of #&$^@* until he is no longer breathing. That is, as long as it takes a very long time. Also no cost should be spared to keep him alive while this is going on.

BDB

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BGH831 @ Aug 3 2006, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Unfourtnatly he will end up in protective custody. Gen-pop is where they should put him save us a whole lot of money on trials and the expence of protective custody stay that has to be 10 times the cost of regular jailing. *sigh*[/b]
Just reading this makes me sad
I want the POS to suffer

troll

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I support the rights of these boys' fathers and other relations to torture this peice of #&$^@* until he is no longer breathing.[/b]
I think I heard this piece of garbage consent to that....go ahead.

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
GW and Val - for you to try to politicize such a vile incident is truly nauseating.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Hey Rancho; there's a guy who has lived about a block down the street from me for the past 25 or 30 years with his wife and family. Been employed here in town at the same location for all that time. Goes to church every Sunday, has an NRA decal on the back of his vehicle, very polite and well like by everyone in town(even though he is a registered Republican), and a super family man. Well, he was arrested by the cops in the neighboring city for forceably raping a 15 year old girl. I couldn't believe it; it was just out of character.

I really think pedophiles are sick. It is not a political thing at all, it is an illness. I feel very sorry for pedophiles; and for their sake, and for the protection of society --- we should put pedophiles out of their misery.

ETC2NA

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
I hate the idea of having to protect children from these kinds of people. Deep down I support what you guys are saying about eliminating the problem, but I can't square it with my conscience. However, if one ever comes near my boys, you'll be reading about me in the papers. Yeah, I'll pay for it, but my children will be safe.

scr83jp

Reaction score
There are countries where sex with young boys is socially acceptable and not unlawful info I learned while stationed in N. Africa from the local arab workers employed on the base.So if a person with a predilection toward young boys doesn't want to worry about certain stigmas relocation may resolve those problems.

Val

Reaction score
Rancho Loco,
There was no attempt to politicize the pedophile issue. The bleeding heart liberals will do that all by themselves when they try to legitimize pedophilia. I believe they are sickos who should be executed in order to protect our babies and our kids.

beastslayer

Banned
Reaction score
Val - Try as I might, I can't see the connection between the "San Francisco liberals" and pedophilia.

Or are you Ann's disciple whose simple-minded analysis equates liberals as Godless?

This is a despicable act plain and simple and we can all agree to that.

As to whether it is a Republican or Democratic predisposition, I don't think anyone sane can make that conclusion... unless you are part of propaganda machinery of some sort.

cavey

Reaction score
I maybe sticking my neck out on this one,

But, to politicize the pedophile issue is not as far off base as one would think. And is certainly not out of line, despite stepping on a few toes, when considering the harsh reality of what is going on out there.
It is not often you hear hard core conservatives calling for nicer, more human prison conditions or more dumping of tax payer dollars into rehab programs that are simply express isles that allow these pieces of sub-human garbage to be turned back out on the streets to prey again and again and again and again and again!

I think if you take a look at it from a liberal vs. conservative position, it is pretty clear who is opening the door to let these guys out. So despite feelings, you reap what you sow, and liberals are at the front of the line as far as I am concerned when it comes to these clowns still being out on the streets.

There is only one place for this type of garbage, only one place! And I don’t mean prison

Common Sense

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beastslayer @ Aug 4 2006, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This is a despicable act plain and simple and we can all agree to that.[/b]

As Larry would say "nuff said".

BTW; where is Larry? I miss his logical comments.

Top Bottom