Ok got it...now ifin I can just find me a deer!

bat

Reaction score
Hey it works!  Well so far, tomorrow maybe load this bad boy up and try it out with some film.  Had my doubts with that soldering stuff...not real good at that, but lucky found me a A-1 Tv man to do the camera...best $5 I spent.  Put that bad boy on the porch awhile ago and just walked back and forth in front of it to check it out....fun ain't it!

Stever

Reaction score
Hard to believe you were waiting til tomorrow to get it out there. Waiting damn near killed me!

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Bat >> Good Luck. I think you better use a 12 exposure roll for the first one.

bat

Reaction score
Thanks fellows, yeah I wanted to try to set it up when I finished it but it was about 11:30 when I did get it going.  I might have a good use for it.  Last week after finishing playing golf and putting my club away in my shed at the club someone stole all my club by breaking in my cart shed.  Then I thought hey why can't I fix this sucker up in case they come back.  Ok here's the deal I put a motion detection light inside my shed to catch them whenever they ''if they do'' come back and brighten up the area....big flood lights, and place my camera ''hidden'' with just the motion detector and shutter exposed but still hidden without the flash on....bring it on moron!  Good idea huh!

TmKarren

Reaction score
Sorry about the clubs.  Someone needs a club over the head.  Good job on the camera.  Now you have to wait.  I would give it a week.  I know when I put mine out for the first time.  I felt like checking it 5 times a day.  waiting will pay off.  good idea with the 12 exposure film.  Good luck..  I want to see pictures.

Top Bottom