OK GUYS WHERE IS THE BEST DEAL ON A P-41

CAMOMAN

Reaction score
NEED TO BUY TWO CAMERA'S FOR TWO NEW PROJECTS SO WHERE CAN I GET THE BEST DEALS ON THE SONY 32 OR 41....
THANKS,

harleydavidone

Reaction score
try office max and look at there weekly sales ads., they have the p32 on sale right now in our local indiana store, but not in the local michigan stores

thehunter

Reaction score
Like HD stated.

Officemax. Try officemax on line. The p-32 and the P-41 was the same price from what some of the member posted.

kmitch

Reaction score
Got a P41 from Office Max in Texas just yesterday for $149

Keith

thehunter

Reaction score
I bought a couple of P-32's with last months sale $149 but I just do not have enough time right now to build and put them in the field. (Timber Co. is on the lease cutting everthing that looks like a tree.) That is my 2nd reason.

shoogie8779

Reaction score
Does anyone use PriceGrabber.com? It will give you a list of businesses for whatever camera you're looking for and if you input your zip code, it will let you know who is the cheapest (shipping included). Pretty handy. Plus they rate the businesses...

Stever

Reaction score
I jst seen a p32 today at circuit city in Lansing Michigan for $149 USD Didn't realize it was a good deal. errrr. Back in Canada now and blew that one... Oh well

Latest Posts

Top Bottom