OK, I'll say it ..... Uncle

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Some of you guys are posting images that have the JHO logo in the lower right corner. Like this. How are you guys doing that?

Are you posting it as an attachment, or are you loading the image to your photo gallery first, then copying the URL? Or something entirely different? I can't seem to duplicate it in my test post.

trapperbr549

Reaction score
What I would do is find the Jesse's logo you want to use somewhere on this site (the decal in the store will work fine) and save the image to your desktop. Open the image you want to post on the site and open the Jesse's logo. Then just copy and paste the logo on your image. I don't know what software you are using but a lot of them will allow you to make the added logo transparent by certain percentages so you can adjust it to be more or less obvious. It is easy to do with Photoshop but I am not sure about some of the others.
That will give you something to experiment with until somebody that knows what they are talking about responds.:bag-on-head:

Last edited:

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Trapper,

I know what you're suggesting, but I think this is something that's happening automatically based on how the photo is uploaded or stored. It's more of a watermark and it shows up the same on several different members' pictures. Almost like they're not doing it intentionally. That's why I ask how they loaded the pictures.

ltdann

Reaction score
You know, I was wondering the same thing myself.....

trapperbr549

Reaction score
Now I understand what you are saying. I will watch and try to learn myself.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
It's an automatic watermark if you host your pics on the gallery here. Most of the photo galleries use some sort of watermark.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
OK, That's what I suspected. But check my test post. I was posting a link to a picture I have in my gallery and it didn't show up with the watermark.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The watermark only works since it was installed, maybe 2 months back.

ltdann

Reaction score
Either way, its pretty slick. Adds a bit o' class to the joint.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom