• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

OK, Where did your handle come from?

SporkMaster

Dont remember exactly where it came from but it had to do with a joke about if my friends and I had a private hunting club with a yearly contest to see who could shoot the biggest buck. But who ever shot the smallest deer would also get an award... the Sporkmaster award. they would be branded the SporkMaster. Idk really weird but thats where it came from. I just thought it was funny and couldnt think of anything else. Now im stuck with it.

P304X4

My Air Force Specialty Code as a Combat Controller; P is for parachutist, X is skill level place holder, 304X4 was AFSC for ground radio maintenance.

carhex

my name is hector carrillo I'm crazy about cars and I sell used car parts my business is called Carhex kind of fliped it my friends called me Hex in high school car un it works

D3-KVB

No story behind mine...out of state military, hunt D3 area. I do know a few good spots for deer and turkey though! Car junkie too, maintain a 70 Cuda and 6.4L Ford.

Hex - got any trim for the old mopars?

If you cannot switch lanes for any reason, various laws of physics are going to prevent the tailgater from driving through you. However, if you're matching speed with a vehicle beside you, perhaps you should consider slowing down and switching lanes. Defusing the dangerous situation is far more advantageous than bickering over the speed limit.

KTKT70

First and last name x2 and than my old football number.

running backs carry the ball... Lineman carry the game.....

dunderee

Mine was given to me as kid. By my friends because my favorite shirt was a crocodile dundee shirt. And my dad would come home with deer and I would talk about it. Some how they came up with dunderee and it stuck.. I like it..

stuttgart

Stuttgart, Arkansas - This is where I was born and it's also where I got the fever for hunting. There is nothing like hunting mallards with friends and family in flooded timber! Everyone should try it at least once. Be forewarned though, the fever is contagious!

quailman

Stuttgart, Arkansas - This is where I was born and it's also where I got the fever for hunting. There is nothing like hunting mallards with friends and family in flooded timber! Everyone should try it at least once. Be forewarned though, the fever is contagious!
I went to college at Grambling in north Louisiana a I know all about the flooded timber and baiting corn for deer best hunting and fishing in my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom