Old Cam Pic

Eagle Eye

Reaction score
I was cleaning out the old puter and ran across this photo of a game cam.
I found this on the internet while looking for info on the commercial units. This particular model sold for a little over three hundred dollars if memory serves me right. It was made in California , I forget the name of the company.
When I saw this I decided there cant be much to it and that I could probably build one.
This was the inspiration that got me started.
Looks like an older Canon and Lamson sensor.

P.S. Sorry about using Hunting-Pictures but I cant get Webshots to work either.

(Edited by Eagle Eye at 8:30 pm on Jan. 20, 2002)

MBullism

Reaction score
E E-

I don't think this link is right.  Least it's not working for me...  Like to see the pic!

STR8SHTR

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that Eagle.  Things have come a long way since then thanks to a few good people..

(Edited by STR8SHTR at 10:46 pm on Jan. 20, 2002)

MBullism

Reaction score
If things have come so far, why does that look like the first cam I built only last month?:rofl

woodseye

Reaction score
hey Eagle- Try dotphoto,they haven't spammed me good pic quality and easy to use. theres been no request to boycott them either. One who has struggeled to find a web host for pic downloading.

Keep cammin!

Memory Loss

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I went to printlist.com. They give me the first 10 pictures for free, but then after that 19.95 year. I went and got the year. They say they don't sell your email address, and if you check the boxes, they won't send you email, except when your year is ending, to remind you that you need to pay them more of your film cash!! [ Later ]

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Thanx Eagle Eye,

Ain't you the one who discovered the Owl PF for us?

Tinhorn

Top Bottom