Wanted To Buy Old tackle boxes with lures

slanttop357

Reaction score
HI TO ALL LOOKING TO BUY ventage lures OLD TACKLE BOXS WITH LURES PLEASE CALL CRAIG AT (951-809-9841 THATS MY BUSINESS LINE THANK YOU. OR SEND ME A EMAIL I WILL CALL YOU OR WRIGHT BACK THANKS EMAIL IS slanttop357@roadrunner.com

Last edited:

slanttop357

Reaction score
HI TO ALL LOOKING TO BUY OLD TACKLE BOXS WITH LURES PLEASE CALL CRAIG AT (909)986-2998 THATS MY BUSINESS LINE THANK YOU. OR SEND ME A EMAIL I WILL CALL YOU OR WRIGHT BACK THANKS EMAIL IS slanttop357@roadrunner.com
Come on 500 views and no body wants to sell thair old lures i will give TOP $$$$ for them CASH :gettin mail:

fossilman

Reaction score
I have my Dads old set,but its not for sale..............I know a buddy that has a great collection of old wood lures,that he would sell..........Serious people only to call him,he knows what they are worth!(Proabably has 50 or more lures,etc)............

slanttop357

Reaction score
I have my Dads old set,but its not for sale..............I know a buddy that has a great collection of old wood lures,that he would sell..........Serious people only to call him,he knows what they are worth!(Proabably has 50 or more lures,etc)............
pm sent thank you Craig :)

slanttop357

Reaction score
No bites for a long time what gives ? i am looking for vintage lures Heddon/Creek Chub/Shakespeare/South Bend/Pflueger. and all the other ones too, the older the better TOP $$$ paid so go dig in the garage, ask your friends and family, what ever it takes, i need to add to my collection i only got 400-500 lures. Thanks for looking.

inchr48

Reaction score
Do you like the Creek Chubs with the glass eyes? I have a shadow bow with a handful of them. Very classic baits.

Good luck on your never-ending quest.

slanttop357

Reaction score
Do you like the Creek Chubs with the glass eyes? I have a shadow bow with a handful of them. Very classic baits.

Good luck on your never-ending quest.
Yes inchr i do like em, i have several of them but always looking for more. Its important that the lures have not been "glued" to the shadow box, could you email some pic's that would be great. Again thank you inchr.

inchr48

Reaction score
So that I'm not mis-understood, I'm not looking to sell these. I just appreciate them the same way you do.

I put cork board in the back of the shadow box, and use modeling pins to position the baits for display.

I'll post a pic some time.

slanttop357

Reaction score
So that I'm not mis-understood, I'm not looking to sell these. I just appreciate them the same way you do.

I put cork board in the back of the shadow box, and use modeling pins to position the baits for display.

I'll post a pic some time.
Thank you yes please post a pic you never know, you might have a good one.

slanttop357

Reaction score
Got lures ? i needed stir this add, if you got any old lures please let me know thank you.

Top Bottom