Olympus Infinity Jr.

TmKarren

Reaction score
I had my camera out for a week or two.  I brought it in and was sad to see it still on 1 picture.  I then took some pictures with it noticed it still was on one.  It never hit me so I opened it up.  then film wasn't out of roll enough to roll on other wheel.  Does anyone know if they rewind when they are done. and, or if they roll back all the way in the roll.  When used up..   Thank you.  I might have pictures..

MSturkeygetter

Reaction score
They do rewind when they take the last pic. And they do not go all the way back in. The film should be out about 1/4 to a 1/2 inch. You should have pics. on it. Hopes this helps

gizz

Reaction score
***Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the type of camera. What i posted applies to the Owl PF and NOT the Olympus***

I believe they go to "0" when they rewind. At least all mine do.
If yours is still on 1 it may not have loaded correctly.....Not sure really. I'd load a new roll and see what it does before i'd put it back out to make sure something isn't wrong with the motor.

(Edited by gizz at 7:53 am on July 23, 2002)

cdnarcher

Reaction score
There are many Infinity Jr. cameras on auction at Ebay right now. they seem to be going cheap.

kerux

Reaction score
The more you tell people that the more expensive they will go... he he.

davered1

Reaction score
CHEAP,, HMMMMMM????????????

Not really . you know 1 year ago I could buy any date camera on the list here for less than $15, non-dates went for $5-9$.I once bought 19 snappy QT's for $52.

thats CHEAP!!!

Top Bottom