On line Resi Results

D Sea

Reaction score
I saw this on another site it was posted this morning by a guy who goes by tdfayram (want to give credit where credit is due)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an email I received from DFG about posting the rezzi draws online by Hunting Lioc.
Sounds like they are working better things too.

"We will begin posting the waterfowl drawing results online this week. A list of hunting license numbers for reservation holders will be posted in a .PDF file on the DFG web site. Applicants will be able to determine if they were drawn by searching the .PDF file for their hunting license number. I will send you an email notifying you when the new web pages are posted.

The Department of Fish and Game is currently in the process of developing an automated licensing system that will be database driven. The new system will include online applications for waterfowl reservation drawings; however, this portion of the system is not likely to be available until 2003.

Glenn Underwood
Sport Fishing/Waterfowl/Upland Game Program Analyst
Department of Fish and Game
License and Revenue Branch
(916) 227-2268"

limit7

Reaction score
Sounds good but it will not increase your chances of getting a res.  If it were online it sure would be cool if you could trade your res. with others guys who were drawn.

"I will trade you a #4 Kern for your two Wister #92 and #86........." lol

D Sea

Reaction score
I hear ya, but at least this way I will no longer need to acost the postman about stealing my reservation cards.

JustBob

Reaction score
At least it will confirm to me that my mail lady is a member of PETA. Havnt got anything form her yet!
Even my Western Outdoor news can be a week late.

Whoadog

Reaction score
 Yeah yesterday the normal mail lady was missing so I had to corner her fill in and interogate him, he said she just had the day off.

Brian

limit7

Reaction score
my postman wears full camo......do you think????

spoonie

Reaction score
What if you dont receive your card, can you use the web page copy verifing your pic...I hate to start a debate but it will cause problems but I like it, its about time..

Quacker Wacker

Reaction score
Spoonie,  I thought I read some posts saying that some/all the refuges get lists with names and HL#'s.  If you lose your ressie you can just show them ID.  This isn't a fact just a recollection.

Duck Fan

Reaction score
QW is right...all the refuges get a list of successful applicants.

spoonie

Reaction score
Just thought Id tell you, I read the web page, you still need your resi card or your s.o.l......Oh well

Duck Assassin

Reaction score
Careful what you wish for!!

I like the posting of results but applying for resi's well.

This is good and bad in my opinion. The good is it will be easier. The bad is a lot more people will put in for resi's. You will get even less back than currently get. You don't have to go to the store to get cards or think 19 days in advance (2days for the mail to get there).

Latest Posts

Top Bottom