Once upon a time....

mrgadget

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a great and benevolent king.

He provided a place for all the pages in his empire to live freely and roam about
the site he created.

It was a good place. Everyone knew each other, and appreciated each other.
And loved each other. This love was so deep that they could laugh and play together, enjoy each other's company, and even tease each other about simple little innocent things.

Like their weight. How old they were. What people from their part of the kingdom looked like.

Then one day, the fun got out of hand. Someone said something that they shouldn't have. At least one person was shocked!! Appalled!! Outraged!!

So then began the "sorrys". Sorry I said this. Sorry I said that. Sorry if I offended you. Sorry, sorry, sorry. It'll never happen again.

So nearly everyone was happy and joyous. Once again the kingdom returned to
a place where no one was offended, no one would ever hear another unkind word, nor even consider saying anything that could be construed as being "incorrect" ever again. The pages returned to "normal".

All was well and good. Everyone was happy to clank their chains together and enjoy the peace and wellbeing they created.

So does anyone know the moral of this story?

Welby

Reaction score
LOL!!

I know! I know! (hand raised, jumping up and down, trying not to fart too loud)

scruffnbeez

Banned
Reaction score
Does it have something to do with the Pointer Sisters and the Pittsburgh Pirates?

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
Me! Me! Me!! I know!!

The moral of the story is even in the most perfect kingdom, there are Grey Davis' waiting to steal your money, screw up the kingdom, and cause everyone to die broke, angry, and well... anyway.. you get the jist.

Am I right??

One Track

Reaction score
That's an easy one.

If your bike doesn't have a chainguard, tuck your pantleg into your sock.

EOD3

Reaction score
JDC

You're accurate, but in this instance, not right.

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
EOD -

Darn!

Actually there's a subliminal message there..

bat

Reaction score
Is it? You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Ok what did I win?

bat

P.S. I didn't fart either so it wasn't me, sorry ladies.

Top Bottom