One Big Bird....

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
Slow this morning, wet and cold....Did manage to see this guy on another property and he's got huge potential!
That and he's a hope skip and jump away from where I hunt. Oh yeah and I missed him last year
and know he's been around at least three (3) years...

Good to see him, even if he is a bit soggy....

Attachments

GRAYLIGHT

Banned
Reaction score
I am 7 hours from there but I love the drive knowing I'm gonna be looking at good birds on my buddy's land! Have they started responding to the calls better? Last trip they were so henned up they weren't coming in. I was hoping that the hens would be nesting and I could go back up to catch a big guy still lookin for love

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STIKSLINGR @ Apr 23 2008, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am 7 hours from there but I love the drive knowing I'm gonna be looking at good birds on my buddy's land! Have they started responding to the calls better? Last trip they were so henned up they weren't coming in. I was hoping that the hens would be nesting and I could go back up to catch a big guy still lookin for love
[/b]
Now's the time Stik, seeing fewer hens and the Toms are competeing big time for the ones left...

Top Bottom