• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

One of my greatest fears.

I've seen pics like this, now I know someone that has done it. This is a buddy of mine in Oregon, did it this morning. Check your arrows for damage, and make sure your spine's right for your bow folks. Gah!

Sent via pony express

That's absolutely a horrific tragedy NCB. I hope it doesn't get infected or he looses use of his hand and wish him a speedy recovery and he deserves morphine! And thanks for the reminder of what can happen when u have a bad arrow or incorrect spine on a carbon shaft. I always like to flex my shafts and check the tip ends once in awhile.
Just curious why u posted it under California Bowman Hunters is he a member? Thanks!...tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's absolutely a horrific tragedy NCB. I hope it doesn't get infected or he looses use of his hand and wish him a speedy recovery and he deserves morphine! And thanks for the reminder of what can happen when u have a bad arrow or incorrect spine on a carbon shaft. I always like to flex my shafts and check the tip ends once in awhile.
Just curious why u posted it under California Bowman Hunters is he a member? Thanks!...tra

No TRA, he's not a member. My big sausage fingers tend to push the wrong buttons on my phone from time to time. The subject under CBH was what I was trying to hit. Gonna have to whittle down one of my finger tips one of these days.

Sent via pony express

I hear ya NCB, with the new touch smartphones it's so easy to mess up and miss touch and hit the send button when u don't want to, done it myself many times and sure it will happen many times more..lol

They make a shooting glove with a hard piece incase this happens. I personally check each arrow after every shot saw this happen on YouTube when I first started shooting and had this fear ever since

voidecho

I need to start checking mine more often. I may need to go to a 200 spine when I destroy my current arrow inventory (already lost half my dozen).

That is a horrific accident. I have had that picture in my phone for awhile so I think your buddy wasn't completely honest. I got it here http://www.reddit.com/user/-John-Locke-
I've been friggen had! I totally bought it to! It looks like his hand and everything. Well, be careful anyway folks, my buddy or not, this could be you. Can't believe this, he was texting me like he was in the E.R. and everything. Good god, he better not EVER fall asleep before me at camp.

To late saber, I just hit up my other buddies he sent it to. I don't feel so bad now though, they were still buyin it to. I even searched it on google images as soon as I got it, didn't see it. GAH!

I thought April Fools Day was the 1st. not the 30th...lol
After feeling sorry for his @$$ I hope he gets poison oak on his peepee the next time he is out hunting in tbe woods...lol.....tra

Top Bottom