One of the happiest days of my life!

Bullfrog 31581

Reaction score

I graduated law school in December and took the bar exam in February. I've been awaiting the results since then. I got word today that I passed! Later on this week I'll be sworn in by a judge and then I'll be authorized to practice law in the state of Florida! WOO HOO!!!!!

Jesse's has been a refuge for me throughout lawschool. Browsing the forum got me through many, many long nights of studying. Thanks guys for the community ya'll provide through the forum. I just thought I'd share that with ya'll.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Congratulations Bullfrog. Your input has been of the highest quality and we're glad you hang around with us. JHO is all about the members. Thanks for being a part and Congratulations on a major life accomplishment!

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

OK guys, should we break out the LAWYER jokes???

upperEA

Reaction score
That's awesome
Next time I get arrested in Florida I will look ya up

Why don't shark eat lawyers?? Professional courtsey

Gunslingergirl

Reaction score
Congratulations. That's quite an accomplishment.

I would have to go search for lawyer jokes since I don't know any off the top of my head. So, I guess you're safe from me.

GSG

upperEA

Reaction score
This may intrest you Bull.........Sorry bro had to do it

Rules for hunting lawyers
in the state Florida.

Attorney season and bag limits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1300.01 GENERAL

1. Any person with a valid Florida State hunting license may harvest attorneys.

2. Taking of attorneys with traps or deadfalls is permitted. The use of currency as bait is prohibited.

3. Killing of attorneys with a vehicle is prohibited. If accidentally struck, remove dead attorney to roadside and proceed to nearest car wash.

4. It is unlawful to chase, herd, or harvest attorneys from a snow machine, helicopter, or aircraft.

5. It shall be unlawful to shout "whiplash", "ambulance", or "free booze" for the purpose of trapping attorneys.

6. It shall be unlawful to hunt attorneys within 100 yards of BMW dealerships.

7. It shall be unlawful to use $100 bills, prostitutes, or vehicle accidents to attract attorneys.

8. It shall be unlawful to hunt attorneys within 200 yards of courtrooms, law libraries, health spas, bars, ambulances, or hospitals.

9. If an attorney is elected to government office the bounty is double.

10. Stuffed or mounted attorneys must have a state health department inspection for rabies, and vermin.

11. It shall be illegal for a hunter to disguise himself as a reporter, drug dealer, pimp, female legal clerk, sheep, accident victim, bookie, or tax accountant for the purpose of hunting attorneys.

BAG LIMITS

1. Yellow Bellied Sidewinder 2
2. Two-faced Tort Feasor 3
3. Back-stabbing Divorce Litigator 5
4. Big-mouthed Pub Gut 2
5. Honest Attorney EXTINCT
6. Cut-throat 2
7. Back-stabbing Whiner 2
8. Brown-nosed Judge Kisser 2
9. Silver-tongued Drug Defender $100 bounty

RR1

Reaction score
Congratulations Bullfrog. Wishing you the best in your practice.

Tominator

Reaction score
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Congrats BullFrog!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MULEY51 @ Apr 14 2008, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

OK guys, should we break out the LAWYER jokes???
[/b]
And now....

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son. He gives the young boy 3 nickels to play with to keep him occupied. Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face.

The father realizes the boy has swallowed the nickels and starts slapping him on the back. The boy coughs up 2 of the nickels, but keeps choking. Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last nickel, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the nickel to the father and walks back to her seat in the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, 'I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"

'No,' the woman replied. "Divorce attorney".

Buck-eye

Reaction score
T,

I know you have been studying for that test for over a year. Your dedication and work ethic is astounding. I know that you will hold public office one day. My sincerest congrats to you.

Joe

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Bullfrog >> Congratulations on your achievement. Are you going to be hanging around this area?

Way to go.

Sodhunter

Reaction score
Congrats Bullfrog! Don't use your powers for the dark side!

Bullfrog 31581

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
T,

I know you have been studying for that test for over a year. Your dedication and work ethic is astounding. I know that you will hold public office one day. My sincerest congrats to you.

Joe[/b]
That means a lot to me Joe, thanks.

Bullfrog >> Congratulations on your achievement. Are you going to be hanging around this area?

Way to go.[/b]
I'll be sticking around. By the end of the week (Lord willing) I'll officially be a prosecutor in the local area. I got my first set of trials coming up next week.

And now....

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son. He gives the young boy 3 nickels to play with to keep him occupied. Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face.

The father realizes the boy has swallowed the nickels and starts slapping him on the back. The boy coughs up 2 of the nickels, but keeps choking. Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last nickel, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the nickel to the father and walks back to her seat in the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, 'I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"

'No,' the woman replied. "Divorce attorney".[/b]
Rules for hunting lawyers
in the state Florida.

Attorney season and bag limits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1300.01 GENERAL

1. Any person with a valid Florida State hunting license may harvest attorneys.

2. Taking of attorneys with traps or deadfalls is permitted. The use of currency as bait is prohibited.

3. Killing of attorneys with a vehicle is prohibited. If accidentally struck, remove dead attorney to roadside and proceed to nearest car wash.

4. It is unlawful to chase, herd, or harvest attorneys from a snow machine, helicopter, or aircraft.

5. It shall be unlawful to shout "whiplash", "ambulance", or "free booze" for the purpose of trapping attorneys.

6. It shall be unlawful to hunt attorneys within 100 yards of BMW dealerships.

7. It shall be unlawful to use $100 bills, prostitutes, or vehicle accidents to attract attorneys.

8. It shall be unlawful to hunt attorneys within 200 yards of courtrooms, law libraries, health spas, bars, ambulances, or hospitals.

9. If an attorney is elected to government office the bounty is double.

10. Stuffed or mounted attorneys must have a state health department inspection for rabies, and vermin.

11. It shall be illegal for a hunter to disguise himself as a reporter, drug dealer, pimp, female legal clerk, sheep, accident victim, bookie, or tax accountant for the purpose of hunting attorneys.[/b]
Keep'em coming if you know any. The one's I hear I can't repeat on the message board.

billrob

Reaction score
Bull,
Thats quite an accomplishment! No easy task to finish law school at all and to pass the bar on the first try is amazing.

congradulations and good luck in your new career.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
An Esquire eh? Big high five Bullfrog.
All that late night bookwork finally paid off.

Drayton

Reaction score
Guy comes into a bar, looking rather PO'd and orders a double.

Barkeep hands the guy a drink and says "tough day?"

The guy loudly replies "YOU KNOW SOMETHING...ALL LAWYERS ARE A-holes!"

Another customer at the bar stands up and shouts "HEY BUDDY! I'M OFFENDED BUY YOUR REMARKS!"

The guy sheepishly responds: "I'm sorry, are you an attorney?"

"No!" says the insulted customer, "I'M AN A-HOLE!"

Congrats from Boca!

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I'll be sticking around. By the end of the week (Lord willing) I'll officially be a prosecutor in the local area. I got my first set of trials coming up next week.[/b]
BF >> I was going to say maybe we could do some business someday, but now I don't think so.......... Good luck. Now we'll just have to get together and hunt.

Drayton>> Boca???? I grew up in Boca. How long have you lived there? I left in 1994. Gradgiated from Boca High in 77.

Advertisement

Top Bottom