one year old

homer

Reaction score
I've been hanging around here for a year now, the first time I visited this site it was on the first page. now its on page 53 with over 2 thousand posts on the homebrew cams. I try to stop here everyday to see whats new.This is the best site with the best people I've ever seen. I've taken alot more information then I've contributed and every one is so helpful. I'd just like to say thanks to Jesse and everyone else for sharing there knowledge.Thank you Homer  

Bob R

Reaction score
Same here.  I read a lot, but didn't register or start posting until the fall.  I built my first cam off of Jesse's site in early Jan of last year.  The whole time I was building it, my wife kept belly aching about the money I was "throwing away".  But, as soon as I got it finished, I took it to the woods.  A week later I checked up on it, got the film, and there were actually deer and coons on the pics.  Every pic had something on it.  Now she is just about as excited as me about "getting the film".

Anyway, when I look at the members and numbers of posts, it sure has grown in the last year or so.

(Edited by Bob R at 7:11 pm on Mar. 18, 2002)

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes I lurked around here too for a short while before registering.

I finally broke when I kept seeing things come up that I felt I could answer.  I have been addicted ever since.  I have been doing this kind of stuff ever since I got out of school in '94 and now I get to share the passion for hunting and electronics all in one place.

It has grown since I first joined too.  By the way nice changes Jesse.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I think we all hung around awhile before we registered on the forum.In my case I couldn't go any further on my own. I had to have help. Thanks to Jesse and many others I found the help I needed to build 5 cams three with timers. I have already had more enjoyment out of this "Hobby" (HeHe) than I ever thought I would.Plus it gets me from deer season to turkey season and back.Thanks to all!!!!

:bounce-aqua:

jayber

Reaction score
My one year anniversary just turned on the 17th.  It didn't take me long after finding this place to get registered and start asking questions.  Yep, I admit I was one of those electronically challenged.  Not that I'm an expert today, but I hope that I have contributed something to someone along the way.  It's been a fun ride....couldn't have done it without this site and all it's helpful memebers!!

TmKarren

Reaction score
Happy late Birthday Homer.  I, like many others did the same.  I built one from here before I even started to look at the Forum.  I have it on my home page.  I like to see what everyone else is doing, and see what kind of pictures they are getting.  I like the good ideas that come up here.  AND you always have some SMART ELECTRICAL GENIUS.  That you can ask for help.  Thanks for all the help I have received.  And happy Birthday HOMER

:bthday:      :toast-yellow:
                                                    :toast-yellow:

:boozin:                 :toast-yellow:

:boozin:                       :smoke:

(Edited by TmKarren at 11:01 am on Mar. 19, 2002)

Stever

Reaction score
ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A HOMEBREW ADDICT!!!

howerton

Reaction score
Hey guys im with ya. I think this is the best thing on the I-net. I been a addict for about six months now and cant get enough. I built my first cam and love it. OWE it all to you guys for the help,pointers,and advice. Its in my blood like deer hunting. Ya know the feelin dont ya. Thanks again to everyone.    HOWERTON.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
One year anniversary here and I think a bunch of us were on TNDeer.com for about a year before this. We're two years old then????  :party-whistle:

I'd like to thank everyone who has chipped in to help answer questions here or shared their ideas. It's sooo much easier with all the minds melding together than trying to go it alone.

Some of the ideas and timers are so advanced now compared to when we started and just wanted to find a PIR sensor that wouldn't kill our battery in a day or two.

Take a bow everyone, :noddin-yes:

Anyone want to peek :hide-curtain: into the future to guess where we'll be in March 2003? Remote RF viewing of pics? Digital camera with download to a Palm?

Top Bottom