Only got one pic of 15.

Billy in VA

Reaction score
On my 1st roll of flim. I got the 1st pic and the next 14 were all black. Any idears what I did wrong? I viewd the #15 in window and listened and saw the numbers count down to 0 when I pushed the rewind button.

gizz

Reaction score
Billy in Va - Can you tell if your flash is working? Did the time stamp show up? Was the only pic you got during daylight?

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Griz:
Sorry I did not get back earlier. I had the camera set to allways flash.  I took the first pic and then opened the box and turned the camera off to move to new location. I opened it again and turned it back on. I am hoping I let the foam slide and the flash over exposed all of my film.  I took another roll last night , befor sunset, and took some with box open, box closed, flash on and off. I  took more this evening the same way and then took the film to be devolped. I tried to get 1 hour but they were backed up.  I also changed the foam to a pne piece that has two holes in it  instead od trying to just block the flash area.  

Does this sound like it may have been the problem? Over exposed? The one pic has a real bright spot in one little area on the left side of the pic.  I can send a scan if you thinkl it will help..  Thanks   Billy

gizz

Reaction score
Might as well wait and see how the latest roll turns out. Sounds possible.

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Griz:
My son picked up the film tonight on his way home from work. All the pics came out. i think it was the poor way I tried to seal around the flash.  I am now going to put the cam back out and see what happens.  Thanks for your concerns. I will send a pic when I get one.  Later  Billy

Top Bottom