Operation for Spec

Spec

Reaction score
My operation date is June the 25th I will be operated on in Kaiser Hospital in vallejo Ca. both knees will be replaced at the same time , all the prep work has been done and all I need to do now is get my last check up ,keep me in your prayers as the 2 first weeks after the operation can be tuff ,possible blood clots and infection !! I will be thinking about duck season with out pain I hope this season!!

d trees

Reaction score
Hey Bionic man , prayers on the way. know I know why you sold your ATV , good luck d

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Wishin you the best of luck, Spec!  

From my dad's prior experience with the same thing... if you keep on top of that physical therapy, the new ones will be better than the old!  

D Sea

Reaction score
I'm pulling for you too Spec.  Bad knees are no fun at all.  Follow you doctors orders and like speckmisser said, the new ones will be better than the original.

bubba

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Best of luck.  Prayers are with you.  Looking forward to seeing you out in field...

stickman

Reaction score
Best of luck. I'll keep you in my prayers. Follow the docs orders and you should do fine. I know several people who have undergone knee replacement and they all turned out great.

jerry d

Reaction score
Good luck to you, Spec. Be thinking about you...

By the way, have them put in some "zerk" fittings while they're in there. They get a little squeaky - just give um a shot of silicone....:smile-yellow:

feelinducky

Reaction score
Good luck Spec.  Be sure to get into rehab.  Any questions about rehab just send me a message.  Hope you don't plan on flying, those new knees will send everyone at the security check point into a frenzy.:skeered:

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Good luck spec. My Dad had this same operation 2 years ago and he is doing good on his new knees. The only thing he can't do is kneel so he just rolls over to get up or down.

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
Good Luck my friend , we will be Prayin for ya down here in Zonieland. Got some new batteries in the camera for ya..:smile-blue

WW

huntducks

Reaction score
Spec

Good luck with the knee's i'm faced with same on one knee sooner then later, i'm trying to put it off a couple more years and just got a new $1100 knee brace that is truely working for now.

Good luck and don't do any back flips to soon:toast-yellow:

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Spec,
Good luck with your knew knees, I hope all goes well and you are up and running soon.

steve

Reaction score
Look out  Spec's going to get the doctor to put in bionic knees so nobody will be able to beat him to his favorite spot.Probably have some attachment that will turn them into moto ducks.Spinning knees the new thing.
Good luck, everyone I've had contact with thats gone thru the operation has done well.

Spec

Reaction score
I was at the doctor yesterday and here is what I found out !! I will be under for about 4 hours then about 3 hours in recovery they will put drains in both knees for 3 0r 4 days after they are done to collect blood if I bleed alot it will be put back in me along with the other 2 pints that I have already given ! They say there is a alot of pain and to ask for the drugs alot !!LOL!! never figured I would like drugs !! I will be in Vallejo Kaiser for about 5 days after the operation and back on my feet  without crutches in 6 or 7 weeks !! Say a Prayer for Spec I will need a few with this!!

D Sea

Reaction score
Prayers coming your way from So. Cal. Spec.  Keep you positive attitude and follow your doctors orders and you'll be better than new in no time.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom