Ordered a new rifle today!!!

SaskSniper

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Today I ordered a new rifle. A Tikka T3 Lite in 30-06 with a regular blued barrel. Should be here in 10 days. Now I just have to sight it in for elk in September. Can't wait

Rookies

Reaction score
Hey sounds like we purchase the same gun. Mine is a 270 WSM though. Did you try to get the stainless steal one. There was a long waiting list for that. Well congradulations on that. Good luck with it. I went to check mine out the other day and man it was pretty lite. I cant wait. I get mine on tues.

SaskSniper

Reaction score
Hey Rookies, no I didn't try and get the stainless steel model. They are nice looking but I like the blued as well and it doesn't cost as much. So I am not sure about the waiting list for it. Good luck with yours as well. Can't wait to get mine in the field. Hopefully we can both use our Tikka's to drop a monster this fall. About the weight, I picked up a laminate version at a gun shop and I agree it did feel quite light. I hear it weighs about 7 pounds with a scope and accessories. Good for me cuz I am not a very big guy.

Rookies

Reaction score
Yep.. It's a very lite gun for the price we paid. THe guy at the shop told me that dont let any gaps between your gun and sholders. I went to check out my gun today with scope and it was pretty light. Very nice hunting machine. Good luck to you also. Lets see some pictures this year ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

Top Bottom