'Other Woman' Shadows Chelsea Clinton,

easymoney

Reaction score
"INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Chelsea Clinton is spending long days on the campaign trail telling college crowds about her mother's positions on everything from health care and student-loan costs to the Darfur crisis and gay rights.

But there is one subject she will not discuss - "The Other Woman."

At least three times in the past two weeks, the former and possible future first daughter has been asked about the Monica Lewinsky scandal's influence on the presidential campaign of her mother, New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton."

"Many in the crowd at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., booed Monday when a question about the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton came up. Chelsea Clinton quickly summed up her position: "If that's what you want to vote on, that's what you should vote on. But I think there are other people (who are) going to vote on things like health care and economics," she said."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080409/D8VU7F9G0.html

Time for this 30 year old "child" to wake up and smell the coffee... If she is campaigning for her parents she deserves to answer all questions...

gwhunter69

Reaction score
I kind of feel for Chelsea. I would not want to answer those questions either if my father was a philandering sexual predator and my mother was an enabler and condoned his actions. Those are tough question for a daughter.

easymoney

Reaction score
But, if is so distasteful for her to talk about, why did she not speak out against him as a woman before now? In complete denial and enableing a pervert, just like mommy...

upperEA

Reaction score
Who said anything about voting because of the issue they just want to know what her mother thinks about it. She seems to know what mommy is thinking on the other issues why not this one? Oh thats right, lets just pick and choose the issues we like and ignore the ones we don't. That's a great way to run a country....

Caninelaw

Banned
Reaction score
If nothing else, speaking of this subject, I've always wondered about the intelligence of a woman that would stay with an adulterer like Billy boy. I mean, what do you think your wife would do if you were caught giving "flute lessons" to an intern at your work?

gwhunter69

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
But, if is so distasteful for her to talk about, why did she not speak out against him as a woman before now? In complete denyal and enableing a pervert, just like mommy...[/b]
Because she probably loves both of her parents...if I were in her shoes I would never speak out on the subject either no matter how repulsed I was. I definitely do not agree with some of my family's choices, but I do not express them publicly...in private...well that is a different matter.

easymoney

Reaction score
Even though having never met you, my money says you and your family are of a much higher caliber, mr GW... And I too do not air my families laundry in public.
But anyone running for public office opens their closet up to sintense crutiny above and beyond the norm and should expect this and take it in stride as part of the job...

gwhunter69

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
But anyone running for public office opens their closet up to sintense crutiny above and beyond the norm and should expect this and take it in stride as part of the job...[/b]
OK, fair enough. I agree with that. I was just thinking of how I would handle it if my father were Bill Clinton. I would probably be disowned...I was a regular Alex P. Keaton when I was younger.

easymoney

Reaction score
Now that is funny...
And who knows how many kids have bill clinton as their daddy...

1fitspirit

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (upperEA @ Apr 9 2008, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh thats right, lets just pick and choose the issues we like and ignore the ones we don't. That's a great way to run a country....
[/b]
Have you been out of the country for the last 7 years?

pbrdog

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Apr 9 2008, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Now that is funny...
And who knows how many kids have bill clinton as their daddy...[/b]
That would be quite a journey from the tonsils to the egg.

Advertisement

Top Bottom