Our new edition!

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Well, got the new pup (Roxy) today from Larry. Thanks for setting everything up, couldn't of worked out better. Family loves the new pup, even the wife.

Can't wait to take her back to Larry for the training, looking forward to hunting her.

Last edited:

83blazer

Reaction score
CONGRATS on the new pup. I saw the litter and was very impressed with them. You are going to be happy. Larry does a great job with them.

I have a male and he is good.

gundogs

Reaction score
Mel:
She is a real prize. See you in the field.

Bryce:patiotic-wavin-flag

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats on getting Roxy Mel. She looks like a fine hunting and family dog.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Roxy looks like a lot of fun, Mel. That's a great picture too; I can even smell the puppy breath!

brushstomper

Reaction score
Congrats on the pup. Larry knows what he is doing for sure!!!

Strongarm

Reaction score
good lookin pup mel!! I saw those liitle guys when they wrere one day old when i was picking up my 12 week old from Larry. Congrats!!

Josh

Mntngoat

Reaction score
Mel we both got a dog from Larry and both named her Roxy They were litter mates.

ML

Mel Carter

Reaction score
I know, how funny is that.

Ok, does anyone have any house breaking tips?????

She hates being alone, so she's going to be an inside dog for the most part.

superduty

Reaction score
Congrats Mel, Jenn also picked up two dogs of which my brother-inlaw took the male and Jenn kept the female naming her Roxy.:confused:

Troy08er

Reaction score
When my pup was inside, I walked him outside every 15 min . At bed time, I kept him in a crate beside my bed. The first night was hell.Those two things helped me. good luck and nice looking pup. Troy

STEVE IN SOCAL

Reaction score
My pup from Larry never had an accident in the house after 3 days. Took right to the dog door, too.
He slept in the crate for about a month. Now he's under the covers with us every night. When the lights go out and the TV gets turned off, he knows it sleep time, and he crawls under the covers between my and the wife. This started about a month ago...we laugh every night. A great way to end the day.

83blazer

Reaction score
Kept my dog inside in a crate and every 15-20 min took her outside to the same spot. Right before bed time took her out again and put her in her crate. every 2hrs I got up to take outside. After 3 days went longer to every 3 hours and so on.

Good luck

Latest Posts

Top Bottom