Our new pup

Birddog3

Reaction score
Nice looking girl. Ya gotta love those puppies! Good luck with her.

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Great looking pup! I've always wanted to get a GSP, Mt. Goats are the best, very smart and great looking. We should have a great time with them, we'll get together and hunt some property out in Tracy this year.

How are you getting her ready before you take her back to Larry? I'm going to be taking Roxy to him at the end of September for stage 1, then hunt her until February when she'll go back for stage 2. We should try working them together in the meantime, got any areas you know of?

Cal hunter

Reaction score
Jersey island is where I used to work my dogs but now the fields are off limits until the season opens. Sadie wont be hunting this season. I may take here out on a few weekdays when no one is out at the island and let her look for birds. For now Im gonna let her be a pup and work on normal obedience and crate and potty training. She will be going back to Larry for the stage 2 next July and I will get her back just as the season starts so she wont have any down time after her training for a few months. I will give you a call and we can get them together somewhere.

zodiakgsps

Reaction score
Cute pup!! You'll be having a lot of fun with her!! Can never get enough puppy pics.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom