OVER EXPOSED

davered1

Reaction score
Here are the only 2 pics I could make out on the film I ripped out of my cam last week.

To bad there was probably some good pics on it.Guess my room wasn't as "dark" as I thought.

max

Reaction score
Wow!!!!! More Wolfs..... thats gotta make ya sick? I can only imagine what else was probably on their...I'll stop Great Pics!
            max

TmKarren

Reaction score
I wish the rest would have turned out.  The two that did are nice.  is it a wolf?  I had the same thing happen to me.  I pulled my camera out.  It wouldn't rewind  I thought the batteries were dead.  I put new batteries in not it.  I went to A developing place they had a coat like thing you put the camera in then zip it up and put your hand in the sleaves.  I'm sorry not more turned out.  I think my problem was no desiccant.

davered1

Reaction score
Max those are coyotes,If you look at my Avatar you can see the ears on wolf are much smaller compared to head size.I Have the cam about 18 inches off the ground with some good old Skunk anus rubbed on the twig that bottom yote is smelling.

Will check other cam (same spot) tommorow. Might "rewind" if it has more than 8 pics on it

:smiley-thumbs-up:

TmKarren,

My problem I think was the little arm that pushes film against roller was bent a bit and when film started rewinding it caught and bent right around. I straightened it out and tried it with my test roll 4 times and it works now but we will find out next time.

(Edited by davered1 at 9:50 pm on Feb. 1, 2002)

hucklburry

Reaction score
All this talk of how to get film out I thought I would mention this.  I took black and white photography at the Univ. of Dayton. I never knew until I took the class that the school had a cool little film department. We had 2 dark rooms for removing film, and a HUGE room for developing prints.  That was a fun class, but the point is that if I had a problem I might call a local college and ask the photography teacher if they could help you out. Unless they are antis, they would probably be happy to lend a hand....

Anyone reading this develop their own film?  Its something I want to get back into someday, but need more classes, especially in the color stuff (we did one roll, its a bit diff., black and white is REAL easy).

Anyone use black and white film in their cams?

--Jim

davered1

Reaction score
hucklburry,

I bought a lot of film off of Ebay(25 rolls) I got 4 rolls of 400 black & white. I am trying to figure out a good scenerio where I could get some pics that would look neat in black and white.

ANY IDEAS?

Top Bottom