Over night digital setup

treestandman2

Reaction score
Hi,
  Its been awhile since I have been on the site but in that time I built my first game camera and got back some pictures!!!  I read most of what has been posted about going digital and it sounds great, except for the big camera money and the fact that where I hunt on public land there is a real good chance of someone stealing it.  My first unit I keep were there in no big deal waiting for the developing time, but where I hunt instant pictures would be great. One big problem with digital seems to be power.  What about a cheap unit to use for one of two days, while I am hunting in the area. I would like to find a cheap digital camera that I could leave in the woods over night just to see if anything is moving when I am not there and maybe put it in another spot so I could be coving two places at once.  The unit would only have to last over night or through one day so this would help on battery problems.  Any ideas, thanks, Jeff

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Yea, we all would,  read the post on the yashica EZ digital 1.3.  They are around $115  but have their problems.  external flash etc.  Brian has a document detailing how to modify it though.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom