Owl Camera

jayber

Reaction score
I was told yesterday by a guy in a camera department that he could special order a Canon Owl PF QD.  He didn't know the details on whether or not it 'goes to sleep'.......only claimed it was a newer model than the PF.  I'm not even sure if it was a Date model.  Does anybody know anything about this model?????

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Jayber,

I've only seen 1 Canon Sure Shot Owl PF model. The "QD" stands for quartz date.

Curtiss was in China a few months back where they make the Owl PF cameras and said the company that makes them for Canon was discontinueing the Owl PF model and had no replacement yet. This was about the time the Owl PFs started disappearing from Wal-Mart.

Ask the guy for an exact model number of the PF he says he can get, I have the current model number of the PFs on my webpage to compare it to.

jayber

Reaction score
I'll give the guy a call on monday and try to get the model number from him.

jayber

Reaction score
Model number he gave me for the PF QD is: C133902.  Hope this is of value!

gizz

Reaction score
I just got my new Owl PF Date from the Ebay Auction. It's the owl/pf in the bubble wrap and the number on the back of the packaging it C133892-SE1. This close to your number although your number is a little higher.

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Hello folks,

i have 17 camera's still in the boxes and they are the Owl PF date kits that Wal-mart was selling in the orange and white boxes that comes with the camera case inside.

the part number on Every one of them is :
C 13- 3902- KTW

the camera that the feller gave you the part number for is most likely the right one.

hope this helps out.
Later,

Top Bottom