owl pf discontinued..........

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
Someone had mentioned that sears had about 7000 owl pf's. if they will accept or match other prices from retailers, then there may be a few for the future just get a letter, sale paper, somethin from target or somethin without the date so when they sale out we can use for future.
also**************
ANYONE LIVE CLOSE TO PENSACOLA, FLORIDA, ID LIKE TO ORDER A LARGE AMOUNT OF THE AWESOME CAMO COLOR BOXES FROM HIGHLANDER SPORTS. IF ANYONE INTERESTED IN A BULK ORDER, (ID TAKE 20 EASY) I WOULD LIKE TO GET A DISCOUNT.....THEY ARE GREAT LOOKIN AND SAVES TYME ON CAMO AND FITS EASY VERTICLE WITH THE TREE, ALSO HAS STRAP SLOTS.THATS TYME AND MONEY WORTH IT...THANKS STEVE
EMAIL IF INTERESTED At    SANDT4450@AOL.COM

swampfox

Reaction score
steve ,i may be interested ,kinda like to find what kind of price we are looking at. been meaning to call you. i havent lost the number. just been busy working and building my first cam. just starting on #2...mike

(Edited by swampfox at 1:59 am on Feb. 28, 2002)

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
i looked at their site, they are in huntsville al. i could drive up and back in a few hrs.....

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
I ordered two and they were $24.50 a piece for the camo boxes plus shipping.

(Edited by SIMPLEARKANSAN at 6:16 pm on Feb. 28, 2002)

flahunter

Reaction score
Guys I just emailed the company and they responded saying that the black cases are $12 and camo are $17 Min order of 6. This sounds pretty good. I currently pay $11 at homedepot for the pvc boxes but they are almost to small and cramped for the wiring and I think these cases would be a step up plus the camo.

Does anyone know if the cases are already full of the foam and have the holes pre cut?

bat

Reaction score
Glad ya'll are liking the Highlander Boxes.  I see they are giving different prices to different folks?  When I did get mine they were $14 each plus shipping, like I said in my post in the topic I started about those enclosures, they first asked me where was I going to get the foam?  After I told them I could probably get some foam somewhere like a furniture store or whatever, they said they would put it in the ones I got.  They give me the camo ones for the price of the Black ones because the only black ones they had at the time were pre-punched for the cameras.  I think they do the holes after they get them in.  Getting one with the pre-punched holes might mean they could be in the wrong spot for your camera...just a thought.

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
Bat did they come from alabama?
what was approximate cost onthe 2 boxes also.. i really lik the camo..im tickled.....awesome!

quackmaster

Reaction score
i'm out of the loop,
do you have link to the highlander cases, I was unable to find one on a search.

bat

Reaction score
BOHUNTER.....Thanks, glad you liked it.  I ordered 3 by way of the phone listing I posted and it was from Alabama.  They were $14 a piece plus shipping.  Total $50.70 I believe it was.  I liked the Camo on them also.  Take in consideration that they shipped me the Camo ones instead of the Black ones because I had so much delay(because of their computer problems) for the price of the Black ones.  HeHe got a ''real'' deal there.
quackmaster....go to this post for the information ''optional enclosure lookalike Pelican'', you'll find all the info there.  Darn had to edit this twice to get it right.  Must be the wife in my ear hehe.

(Edited by bat at 8:04 pm on Mar. 1, 2002)

(Edited by bat at 8:05 pm on Mar. 1, 2002)

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom