OWL PF Just Wired

u turned em

Reaction score
I just wired the Owl PF and my eyes are just about crossed from staring at those microscopic IC board contacts.  I have tested the camera and it will fire and flash in both auto-flash and forced flash modes. However, it will only advance the film auto-wind the first time I close the circuit.  It will fire and flash repeatedly after that but will not auto-wind. Is it time to panic.......or is this due to not having film in the camera during the test?  (I can re-set it by turning it off and opening the battery door, and it will again fire, flash, and auto-wind advance on the first try.)  Your comments please, and thanks in advance.

shrtcirkt

Reaction score
the camera wont wind after the first time without film loaded, but it will fire the flash and shutter.

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Thats normal.  It sounds like you got it.  It will advance as necessary when you get film in it

u turned em

Reaction score
Short Circuit and Arkansas Elk,

Wow....that was a quick answer....thanks a bunch! I'll put the screws back in the camera and start working on the MS20.  

seahonk

Banned
Reaction score
hi  all    where  do  you  buy  the  ms  20  ?  i  know  that    R S  has the   49-425    which  one  is  better   ?     thanks  

SouthernStyle

Reaction score
Seahonk,

You can find the MS20 at WalMart.  It's actually called the Mainstays Home Activated Security Light WM2.  Just take it apart and there is your board to modify.

Scott

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom