OWL PF with 3 wires

Muddy Z

Reaction score
I bought one of these off of buckboy a while back and all of the wiring diagrams I have found only have 2 wires coming off of the cam. Does anyone have the link to wire this with the RS 426 sensor?

Thanks!

pocomoke

Reaction score
Check this out.Most folks wire pin 5 and 6 together at relay.This lets the half button push for the autofocus to still work if you are going to use cam outside of game cam use.Others solder a bridge inside cam at 5-6 and run out 2 wires...

Attachments

Otto

Reaction score
Without a refresh option, you just twist the shutter and refresh together. I would go ahead and do the three wire mod just in case you want the refresh later.

Picture of MR Pikes mod.

Attachments

Muddy Z

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The cam is already wired up with 3. I will try it tonight with the shutter and refresh wired together into my jack.

Thanks!

Muddy Z

Reaction score
Nope. I worked on finishing my other cam first. I got my sensor and glass secured in the ammo can and sealed it all up with goop. Now I just have to apply some liquid nail and paint it.

With this cam I wired it up as listed above and I couldn't get it to fire. Then I cut the wires and tested it solo. Nothing. I removed the batteries and started over. This time I got the cam to fire alone, but I had already unplugged my soldering iron and it was getting late so I didn't try it again. I will keep working on them tonight and let you know what happens.

Thanks.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom