Owl PFs, found 5 of them

shufigo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just found 5 on the shelf at Sears.  I've got all I need, but I'll get them for you.  They're 49.95.  I realize that's not a bargain, but at least they are available.  I'll get them for you at Sears price plus Virginia sales tax plus actual mailing costs. If you're  interested, give me a yell.

TmKarren

Reaction score
I was in Kmart the otherday, and came across where the Owl Pfs were.  they didn't have any, but the price on them was $48.95 + tax, or $47.95.  I can't remember what it was but you save a couple bucks.  I just wait for the big sale...

(Edited by TmKarren at 9:21 am on April 2, 2002)

shufigo

Reaction score
I'd guess from the lack of posts that nobody's having trouble finding any yet.

SHARP SHOOTER

Reaction score
Shufigo,
Are they going to dicontinue them or is that just a rumor? Or doesn't anyone know?

shufigo

Reaction score
First I heard was a post that they'd been discontinued in December 01.  Then when I bought them at KMart and Target, and had the clerk order more, the clerks said their systems showed the Owls as no longer in the system to order.  While that' not official, I'm not willing to bet against it.

passgas55

Reaction score
I just pickup a Owl PF Date @ Kmart for $46.99 plus tax. One thing about Kmart is that nothing is in order. I found only one and I had to dig to find that one.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom