OZie Explorer

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Speric17:
Where can i get this software?
Have you used TOPO USA from DeLorme? I have it but did nnot like it that muck.   Later  Billy

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hello Billy,

OziExplorer Software which will work with Magellan, Garmin, Lowrance and Eagle GPS receivers for the upload/download of data and most brand of GPS receivers for on screen tracking of position (Moving Map). You can also import DRGs (Digital Rastor Graphics or digital computer topo maps), for viewing and editing with your GPS. I use this program and it is the best one I have found to plot your tracks, waypoints and other map info. I see by looking at the website a 3-D version is coming.

http://www.oziexplorer.com/

I've have both DeLorme topo programs and I find both of them to be pretty bloated software that doesn't run real fast on many computers.

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Thanks. I have done a lot of layouts for test sites over the years and have used Street Atlas and Topo for most of them.  It is hard to get Uncle Sam to buy new software at times.  Right now the Navy has a specral chain of approval we have to follow to buy any software. For this reason I wanted to chech it out first.  Thanks Again,  Billy

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom