p32

4wayhunter

Reaction score
The shutter assembly makes wiring a camera so easy. I just finished wiring my first p32. I wish my board would hurry up and get here but it is back ordered. Will it be easier to solder straight to universal board or use the phone jack?

commandoking

Reaction score
Man my eye site and big fingers made it hard for me,lol. I used a servo and soldered to the board so i can unplug it at the servo.

4wayhunter

Reaction score
Thats what i was planning on doing with mine. Just trying to make sure i wouldnt screw anything up. I thought for sure i would screw something up wiring it but knock on wood
i havent yet.

9toes

Reaction score
Glad to hear you got it wired. I have 3 to build now, got two more in today. Still have not got my board from Bill, and dipped cases are not in yet either. I'm getting restless waiting!

thehunter

Reaction score
Glad to see that you are not having any problems with the wiring of the P-32.

How about some pictures of your set up.

4wayhunter

Reaction score
thehunter, all i have finished right now is the camera. I am still waiting on my board and flash gasket. I will post pics as soon as i get it finished.

9toes thanks for all the help. I was really worried about messing the ribbon cable up. It was a lot easier than i expected. I figured if it was breakable i would break it. I hope our boards are in by this weekend, I would love to put mine out on my land. They have been seeing a nice six point(or 8) on my place. Have you got any more pics of those bucks in your beanfield?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom