p41 Buck Pic.

bat

Reaction score
Hard to tell the total points on it. If the width was a little wider and he had two more points that would be on up there. My guess going on about three sticker points I think I can see and "if" he is a 8 point typical with the sticker points added he should be around 135-140 range. Got some great G3's (I think that is correct), the lengths of those should be in the neighborhood of 11+ inches. You can take a look at his lower jaw to the top of his head... that usually is around 7-7.5". Those tines are a lot longer then that measurement.

Nice buck, real nice!
bat

edit: that buck is in great shape, look at his skin and body weight, he has some future growth left in him!

theck

Reaction score
Great looking pics. What type of setup and settings are you using.

shelbyco150

Reaction score
Bat, He Looks To Be A Main Frame Eight,I Guessed Him To Be 140-145 Gross But Like you Say Tough To See Everything On That Rack. Theck,It's A Sony P41 With A X10 Controller.

theck

Reaction score
Is the p41 on the best pic. settings. 4.1 mega pixel and fine I may be getting a p41 for my next cam.

shoogie8779

Reaction score
I just build a P41 recently. How long is your battery life for your 2 AA batteries in your Sony? I know my board is rated for 4 - 8 months with 4 AA, but I haven't had time to test the life of the camera's batteries.

Great buck!!!

shelbyco150

Reaction score
It's Only Been Out A Couple Weeks,I Had 32 pics. With Plenty Of Batt. Power Left

Latest Posts

Top Bottom