P41 price

KANSASBUCKHUNTER

Reaction score
I went to my local OM yesterday and they said they were not having a sale on the P41, he still wanted me to buy it for 199. Is there any way to get one at another OM at the sale price of 149?

arkansasbowhunter

Reaction score
the OM sale is online. you must call the customer sales. the camera is being ran on the internet under instore specials for the eastern third states. the p32 is shown but the sku number indicates the p32 and the p41. I have ordered 3 of them.

If you print the add off the net and take it into your local store they should honor it. the problem you may run into is that the sku numbers are kinda hard to read. look them up individually so when you take it in, the numbers will be easy to identify since you have them on your side note.

PNTFRMR

Reaction score
Unless they got in a shipment today they are out of stock. I called the okla.city store yesterday as they have them on sale also, he was out of stock on the p-41 and checked every stores inventory in the eastern half of the country and found 1 cam in boston ma. which they shipped to me yesterday afternoon. But he said their shipments were to arrive in the warehouse today and they might have some then.

harleydavidone

Reaction score
I think the sales are in the weekly adds which differ from store to store, the p41 sku number is actually listed under the ad. for the p32. If you look at the very bottom of the p32 advertisement there are two sku numbers listed, the p41 is the second number. When you order them on line you must make them search for it or they will not honor it!!! I have bought 6 this week on two different orders so I know it is good, it just takes forever doing it on the phone.

lanole

Reaction score
any of you guys have the correct sku numbers? I can't even begin to read them on my screen.

harleydavidone

Reaction score
you must tell them that the sku's are at the bottom of the internet page as you cannot read them but here is how it is listed.

2033-9279(p32)/2080-6987(p41) for 199.99 - 50.00 = 149.99

they are telling me that the coupons are not accepted on sales items but they did go ahead an honor mine since it has not been published.

coupon number for 25.00 off is 122574447057

Top Bottom