P41 Questions????

theck

Reaction score
Thinking about building a cam with the p41. I have built two with a p32. Does the p41 hook up the same way as the p32. I have been using jeff's shutter assembly. Is this the easiest way? Where are you all coming out of the p41 case? I will be using the new pix board. I have one new universal board running a p32 and it works great.

shelbyco150

Reaction score
Same Sutter Assembely,Reverse The Power And Comon Wire,And I Came Out Of The Bottom Of The Came But I Believe There Are Other Ways.It's A Real Nice Little Cam.

flyer05

Reaction score
Here's where I came out. Ridder's hobby shop 3 pin connector. takes a little clipping of the pins but ohterwise fits good.

Attachments

Genhob

Reaction score
Here is what I did on a P32. Don't see a reason why this wouldn't work for the P41.

Attachments

harleydavidone

Reaction score
If you are using the p32 instructions solder the power wire where the common is shown and vice-versa...........................

commandoking

Reaction score
you just need to know what ones what when soldering to the board cause its not the same as the p32 then?

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Commando,

the shutter assembly slides in same as before but in the middle connector on the P41 at the top when you ahve it open, also make sure its all the way to the right side of the connector as with the p32.

once its intsalled and you are ready to wire the shutter assembly to your board swap the common and shutter leads there reversed on the p41. but all else is the same.

Dan

theck

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I would be more than happy if I could get mine to come out the same way as either one of you did. Do you all tie knots in the wire before you bring it out of the case?

flyer05

Reaction score
No knots, just phone wire ran across the cam. Fits fine. The flex cable took more room than the wire.

Genhob

Reaction score
Where I run the wire the case naturally pinches it in place. No need for a knot.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom