PA and MD gobblers

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
Mailman,

Nice birds! which one is from PA? that one on the bottom looks like it has a nice rope. What part of PA did you get your bird? I hunted Maryland for two years in a row (public land), and didn't see a bird! I saw evidence that birds were there before, but not any of the dozens of times I went. I did hear one gobble one day, but another hunter quickly moved in and proceeded to screw things up for me. Now I stick to Pennsylvania, but am thinking of trying New York with some buddies. Your mounts look really nice also, thanks for posting your pictures.

Mailman

Reaction score
H2,the one in the case is the PA bird.The MD bird was taken on public land on the Savage River State Forest near the Garret-Alleghany county line.Lots of birds in MD.The first week of PA's season I always spent in MD to get away from the crowds.

Tominator

Reaction score
Maildude, where's your SC bird?:roll-wink-green:
Tominator

Mailman

Reaction score
The guys I hang around with are kinda crappy.You know what I mean.LOL:not-worthy::dancin-red::flush:

Lankyman

Reaction score
How does that OL' Saying go:  

"I DON'T LIKE DAVE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

:7-bouncin:     :moon:     :laffin-yellow:     :sideways-laff-aqua:     :7-bouncin:

Oh, by the way, those are some good birds.  Maybe Dave will "HELP" you get a SC bird to add to your fine collection.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Very nice mounts there Mailman. Has that glass case worked out good for you?

Mailman

Reaction score
Great,keeps the dusts off and the dogs away.I had a weiner dog rip a beard apart one time and almost used him for a football.LOL

Latest Posts

Top Bottom