Parris

EVAN III

Reaction score
    Just wondering if anyone had reports for lake Parris? I was thinking of heading out there this weekend.
Oh ya, and was it crowded yet?

EVAN III

Maverick

Reaction score
my buddie went out there last weekend hooked up with a couple but didn't land any .. there were about 40 boat and noonw was doing any good

EVAN III

Reaction score
   Thanks for the report Chris. It sounds like I'd be better off going to Silverwood.

EVAN III

sportyg

Reaction score
Headed out to Skinner myself tomorrw after noon & Sat..

rusman66

Reaction score
Evan, I have been to Silverwood several times and it is very slooooow.  

EVAN III

Reaction score
    Silverwood is slow huh?  Darn,  
I'm going fishing one way or another. I think I'll just go out and rough it at silverwood. Thanks for the reports guys.

EVAN III

rusman66

Reaction score
Good luck evan, let us know how it was.
Hopefully the fish will turn on with the recent trout plant.

EVAN III

Reaction score
Well we'll find out the verdict in the mourning. I'll post a report tomarrow evening.

EVAN III

EVAN III

Reaction score
    Well I should have listened. Silverwood was a bust...    We got up there brite and early ( 10 am).. When we left chino it was sunny, when we got to the lake it was snowing..  Wind was blowing somewhere around 20 mph with gust higher. Needless to say we where about the only ones out there. But it was all worth the trip. My buddy took his boy ( 3yrs old). It was great seeing the boy out there. What a trooper, he had a blast out there. He wasn't even faded by the cold. Anyway it was fun, even if we didn't catch fish.

EVAN III

Bou

Reaction score
Sounds like a successful trip to me. Anytime you can take a kid out they they have fun is a real plus is my humble opinion. And a 3 yr old no less!

EVAN III

Reaction score
   Bou,
 I couldn't agree more. Believe it or not the 3 year old has more fishing time in the books then most of my friends. He has been up to Mammoth all three years of his life. Didn't participate much the first two years, but the last year he had a blast. He always goes with us. I'm sure we are starting him out to be the next generation of fisherman. His dad does not hunt, ( although he likes to eat what I shoot) but with any luck the boy will. Anyway I had a blast, and I hope to be spending many more days in the outdoors with the little guy, and who knows maybe I'll have a few little ones of my own.

EVAN III

Top Bottom