Peahen Decoy?

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Yep, that's a Peafowl hen. These two big boys were putting on quite a show for her today............

P.S.
That's my blind behind the right side tree...........

Attachments

chompot

Reaction score
Thats awesome. Boy there were a lot of people getting there last little bits of scouting done today. Tons of hunters driving on the roads frantically to find birds.

socalgobblerhunter

Reaction score
Yeah lots of scouters today. A pair of retard scouters decided that they could'nt carry their two empty water bottle back up the trail and left it behined. I hope they are not on this forum.

Its stupid idiots like these that give us all a bad name, I mean would it have weighed them down that much to just crush it and pack it back?

Here's what I think about them.....

Other than that saw bunch of tracks and some poop!

Will be out again tomorrow.

chompot

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (socalgobblerhunter @ Mar 22 2008, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah lots of scouters today. A pair of retard scouters decided that they could'nt carry their two empty water bottle back up the trail and left it behined. I hope they are not on this forum.

Its stupid idiots like these that give us all a bad name, I mean would it have weighed them down that much to just crush it and pack it back?

Here's what I think about them.....

Other than that saw bunch of tracks and some poop!

Will be out again tomorrow.[/b]

I seem to pick up trash from idiots all the time as well. Sucks that they are selfish enough to ruin OUR public land. Have you been getting on them this year Gen?

sportyg

Reaction score
I agree if you can carry it in you can sure carry it out heck it weights a lot less bringing it out...

Lucky me I think I may have found a spot no one has been in.. At lest I didn't see any signs of anyone having been there.

upper

Reaction score
Ya know you can go to jail for littering,and there is no peahens in there
Upper

Latest Posts

Top Bottom