peeking turkey

bowbender

Reaction score
i think this is the old hen who has been giving everyone the evil eye, this pic was taken just before the evil eye pic, this pic has not been altered except for cropping the size, notice the date is in the lower right hand corner.  

bowbender

Reaction score
WHOOPS, TITLE SHOULD READ........PEAKING TURKEY...........I THINK! SORRY :|

Fubar

Reaction score
Bowbender Thanx for sharing the pic. I wonder what she was thinkin when she was lookin at the cam?     Fubar

gizz

Reaction score
Yes bowbender. I like how your getting the closeup's. I have a hen with a bunch of peep's (or are they poult's?) that I tried several times setting up on but had no luck. They were in my yard for weeks but now seem to be elsewhere. Maybe all the predator's around here chased them off!

bowbender

Reaction score
gizz, there is a farm right across the road from the ridge ive been getting these turkey pics, ive been counting up to 18 turkeys there about 7:00 a.m , all this week, they are out enjoying the green pastures, catching bugs and getting seeds i guess! would love to put a cam over there but there are cattle in the fields and the owner is kinda GRUMPY!so ill just stick to my own farm!im getting pretty descent results!

Advertisement

Top Bottom