Pelican 1120's For Sale

INshedpicker

Reaction score
Edited with lower price!

I have some black Pelican 1120's filled with pick&pluck foam for sale, for $17 each plus shipping (4$ for 1).  I realize there are lower prices around, so I will offer to pre-grind the sides of them so that an OWL PF will slide right in.  This may save some newbies the hassle of doing it themselves or having to buy a tool to do get it done.  If anyone is interested, you can reply to this thread, email, or use the message function on this board.  Otherwise, I will just dump them on Ebay, I just wanted to offer them here first.

(Edited by msfelton at 10:32 am on May 22, 2002)

INshedpicker

Reaction score
After some sales and recalculations, I'm now able to lower my price for the Pelican 1120's (just a bit).  The initial post has been edited to reflect the changes.  I am still offering to pre-grind these for anyone interested.  The new price is $17 each + shipping (Priority Mail will be $4 for 1) = $21.00 for one 1120.  My supply will undoubtedly run out within the next two weeks, so contact me soon!

RLewis

Reaction score
msfelton,

I'll take the last two if you still have them.

INshedpicker

Reaction score
Okay!  For the time being, I have all cases spoken for.  If any should fall through, I will reply to this thread.  Thanks to all!  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom