Pelosi Meets with Dalai Llama, Offers Support

easymoney

Reaction score
"ABC New's Nick Schifrin reports from Dharamsala: US Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi made one of the highest-ranking U.S. official visits ever to Dharamsala, India, the exile home of the Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Llama, today."

"Pelosi and the rest of the congressional delegation were welcomed by the equivalent of a state visit, including 2,000 monks and other supporters waving Tibetan and U.S. flags. Pelosi and the rest of the congressional delegation were having lunch Friday with the Dalai Lama and will later hold pose for photographs, and perhaps take questions from the press."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/20...i-meets-wi.html

What in the world does this have to do with national security or any American interests?
We as taxpayers are paying for these lazy legislators free vacation to the Himalayas including the security forces to protect them.
I believe we all should protest the chicoms oppressive human rights issues, and I too would love an all expense paid trip to the highest mountains in the world. We all need to boycott chicom products and stay home from the Olympics in protest...
These legislators need to stay home and do their sworn job to take care of business here first and start by balancing the budget...

Advertisement

Top Bottom