Performance Archery's annual season kick off

Mikey88

Reaction score
Why can't we have something like that up North? Sounds awesome...wish I could go! :archer green:

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Hmm, didn't know that. I'll pass that on to Bob. Rocky and Corey are definitely good people.

raully, don't know exactly. I know there will be lots of swag though.

MULIES4EVER

Reaction score
Sounds cool Nate. Wish I were closer and I would be there.

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
This was the email I got.

Hi everyone! It is that time of the year for our summer get together. We had a great turnout last year and have improved on the entertainment with our Primos pro staffer Jimmy Rizzo covering out of state mule deer and an elk calling demonstration. We will also have local bad boy Nate Treadwell who has taken some really nice local bucks tell you what he's knows about closing the deal close to home. The folks from Tejon will be here for hog info (our hunts this past spring were fantastic and look even better for next year). Lots of sales reps and even more great deals including some unheard of prices on some of last years closeout products. Free admission, Free Knife or DVD ( limit 2 per family) and Free Food and Drink. We are also going to have some other fun give always so come on by and tell a friend. Hope to see you here Saturday the 25th. Bob Fromme and the staff from Performance Archery.

SDHNTR

Reaction score
:confused-yellow: I already gave Bob some crap. I have no idea where he got that from.

One Track

Reaction score
Natron gettin' some ink!

I'll try to swing by with my BowTech hat. C'mon!

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
SD, you know Bob's sense of humor always has a little edge!!!

Oregon Archer

Reaction score
We just had our summer bash last weekend and had a huge crowd. Hopefully you guys will have a good turn out for yours as well. :smiley-thumbs-up:

DBAR

Reaction score
I'll be there!!!! Sounds like a good time, and I need a few things before the season( arrows, broadheads, maybe a new bow).
I'm gona miss the opener here( one of my boys is getting hitched in portland), but who wants to deal with the masses on the opener anyhow?

Gyopo

Reaction score
I stopped by the shop last Sat (7/11) b/c my daughter was in R. Bernardo for a softball tourney.

Nice shop.

Bob took time to show me some pics from his recent S. Africa trip. He seems like a really nice guy. My son really enjoyed seeing the animals of N. America.

It's too far for me to go, but sounds like a good thing to check out.

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
I am sure Bob enjoys the attention. Hopefully ya'll have a full house. If anyyou can get a autograph from that Nate Treadwell guy, get me one. He's hard to get a hold of!

One Track

Reaction score
You should have seen Natron deliver his seminar, with pregnant wife by his side no less. I was very impressed. He should be in sales. Great public speaker. Good information. He made me proud.

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry I missed your talk but I was busy doing the paper work for my last pup and watching my buddies trying to make a cow elk call with Jimmy...boy was that funny! I was trying to get out of there by 4pm otherwise I would have introduced myself and would have liked to talk to you guys for a while....next time.
Did anybody shoot the Monster? 350 is really fast....just wonder how smooth it is to draw back.

SDHNTR

Reaction score
did you guys happen to catch Sumptneedskillin's awesome buck he brought in. What a toad! He killed it at 3 yards!

The Monster is doable at 60lbs. At 70, its a bit of a monster.

Mergrath

Reaction score
You should have seen Natron deliver his seminar, with pregnant wife by his side no less. I was very impressed. He should be in sales. Great public speaker. Good information. He made me proud.
X2...nice to finally meet you Nate. Good times...

sportyg

Reaction score
Shoot I need to get on line more... That would have been great to have gone too... Sorry I missed it:(

Latest Posts

Top Bottom