PETA's letter to Kamela Harris/Rim Fire

Common Sense

Reaction score
PETA has demanded the state attorney general to prosecute the hunter who started the Rim Fire for animal cruelty due to loss of life and homes for all the foxes, coyotes, deer, and other animals.

KTKT70

Reaction score
Speaking of PETA.. how is there money holding up. I hear they have a big bill to pay the circus. LMAO was so happy to hear they have to pay. teach them a lesson for always telling lies.

KTKT70

Reaction score
my bad. it was ASPCA. they owe RB circus 9.3million. hell to the yea. I was at the circus this weekend and talked with a few trainers. They were all good people and love the animals they work with. I was sad to see the lame PETA people outside the show with a bunch of bs pics and lies to spread.

mr sunset

Reaction score
:thread jacked: sorry CS. I went to RB circus and those flyers they hand out in clown suits suck. you think it for the show and it will ruin your night. those people suck. ASPCA OR PETA

solus

Reaction score
can you post a link to the lawsuit I know its kind of off topic but Ide like to read how badly ASPCA lost lol

KTKT70

Reaction score
sorry. didn't mean to hi jack. just was adding to the point that PETA sucks. I cant wait till the update on all this stuff with the circus. Its not over. The first part wear the circus was sued is over. But the part were the RB sued all the groups for messing with them is yet to b done. I hope the RB win again and get even more money out of the groups that use crazy scare tactics to get people to give the hard earned money to them. Than they don't even help. they just pay the big shots that run the groups. so sad. people need to know the truth. If you want to help Elephants you need to give money to RB. They are the ones that have set up the best place to help take care and study these great animals. That's some thing the groups leave out while telling there lies. RB leads the way in saving the Asian elephant.

P304X4

Reaction score
I thought we were all members of People Eating Tasty Animals! :smiley_doh:

Advertisement

Top Bottom