PF problem

davered1

Reaction score
I wired a PF and after testing it about 12 times it started rewinding and would not quit. I removed all wires  and solder and it still rewinds as soon as I put batteries back in.

If I leave cam powered down and batteries removed for a while,20+ mins then put batteries back in the cam will take 4 or 5 pics using the shutter button then start rewinding and wont quit till batteries are removed.

This happen to anyone else?

(Edited by davered1 at 8:55 pm on Feb. 17, 2002)

BULL MOOSE

Reaction score
Are you sure that you did not get any solder on the lead that controls the rewind?

davered1

Reaction score
checked that baby over 100 times for a chunk of solder or something out of place.Can't find nothing

Gumboyaya

Reaction score
I just finished wiring two owls that did exactly the same thing, (please read my post on owl problems) i wired them to the bottom right + lead that runs up to 4. I had rewired them to exactly like the  photo with the telco wire and one started working the other is still doing the same thing.

please let me know if you find the problem.
thanks

davered1

Reaction score
Gumboyaya,

I could not find the problem so I unsoldered everything and put back in box,took back to store and they gave me a new one :smiley-thumbs-up:. I left out the part that I had it apart.

My other camera works fine,I will let you know after I wire this one right now.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom