• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Photography Tips, Tricks, and Techniques

Lan-Lord

Some great JHO photogs have posted their Tips, Tricks, and Techniques on the forum here. If you post a good thread, or read a good thread that has helped you master something, include the link here. Put a good description for what the link is about so we can easily archive and reference some of the info here.

Hideandwatch

links lost

since the software upgrade, these links have been lost. They take you back to the home page (mainframe forums).

el_vaquero

You are correct on that...I'm still new to this new forum, but if I figure out how to update I'll let you guys know....

Top Bottom