Photos from The Outdoor Channel's Golden Moose Awards &concert

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
The Outdoor Channel hosted the 7th Annual Golden Moose Awards at the Orlando Hard Rock Cafe Saturday night after the SHOT Show. Philip (aka Speckmisser) and I visited with old friends and met some new ones too. One of which was California based company SKB Cases (skb cases are also sold in the JHO Store). I also met Cameron Hanes, the editor of Eastman's Bowhunting Journal. He expressed that he visits JHO and enjoys the amount of information regarding western hunting

Here are some photos from the rest of the night.

[attachment=37771:attachment]

US Skeet Shooting Team with Ted Nugent and his wife

[attachment=37770:attachment]
Shawn Dulohery, Lindsey Hollin, Shemane Nugent (Ted Nugent's wife), Ted Nugent, and Haley Dunn

After the Golden Moose Awards were announced, John Michael Montgomery performed a concert for about an hour in the Hard Rock Cafe.

[attachment=37773:attachment]

After JMM finished the concert, the crowd called him back with a standing ovation. And joining him this time around would be Realtree Roadtrips host, Michael Waddell. They kicked off Sweet Home Alabama to finish the concert.

[attachment=37774:attachment]

[attachment=37775:attachment]

[attachment=37776:attachment]

[attachment=37777:attachment]

A big thank you goes out to The Outdoor Channel for putting on a great party and awards ceremony

Attachments

billkay

Reaction score
Nice pix. It was a good time. Was that you at the front of the stage with the Canon?

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
Yes Bill that was me. I was by the stage towards the end of the concert shooting photos (w/ a Canon).

billkay

Reaction score
I figured as much. You seemed to be the only one photographing without a cell phone. I was somewhere off your right shoulder at the time.

Top Bottom