Photos to Watercolor Prints???

MarinePMI

Reaction score
Hello all,

After mentioning it to the guys at the Wister hunt, they advised me to put this post here.  I have a friend who is into watercolors.  Really into watercolors (as in it pays a few bills, rather than just a hobby).  At any rate he mentioned/asked me if I knew of anyone who had pictures he could use for ideas/reference (for conformation, pose, etc.).  He has told me to pass on that if he uses someones photos he would gladly reimburse them with a print of the original (his prints go anywhere from $100-$300, depending on size).  

So in closing, if any of you all want to contribute with the option of getting a print for any photos used, post a reply here.  If you're curious about his work his website addy is http://www.arttom.com and his e-mail is tomart@iname.com  If you do send something to him, refer to Tim as the one who pointed you his way (I don't think he'd get the "MarinePMI" connection).  Thanks for any help.

MarinePMI

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hey MarinePMI,

You might also have your friend stop by here and look at some of the pics that are posted. If he likes something he could send the owner an email about using their pic.

P.S.

Thanks for the info on the M70 follower. I found my exploded parts diagram and GPC only shows a metal follower for $35.00. They didn't have the graphite follower listed, at least they didn't have a check in the box for the Sporter M70. Are the followers samie same?

MarinePMI

Reaction score
Jesse,

Okay I'll let him know to come take a look.

About the M-70 (Sorry if this is straying into the wrong forum area), You say "Sporter M-70" is that Pre or Post '64?  I'm assuming post???  The graphite should be samie samie as the steel...but I don't see a post '64 model showing a .300WinMag caliber offering?  Let me know if you're going to order from GPC, I'll place the order (I get a discount with my A.G.A membership).  Give  me a holler if you got any more questions...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom