Photos won't post!

dthome

I had a hard time as well. Don't use the picture manager. Instead, use the picture icon on the right-hand side of the toolbar. Your pics won't be attached. They'll be embedded.

cjack

Now it inserted the photo after the window disappeared without hitting the upload photo tab.

Last edited:

cjack

Even though I was able to post that photo on this thread I just tried several times to post photos t my Nebraska Whitetail thread with no success.

inchr48

Use the Icon in the tool bar, Basic Uploader. Select your pic', hit upload, then post reply. I just added one in your Whitetail thread.

Edit, Inchr48

Last edited:

cjack

Now I have tried to post a screen shot of what the "insert photo" window looks like after a failed attempt to post photos on the whitetail thread and I cannot post photos to this thread as well.

Attachments

cjack

That is what I am using inchr48 and I keep getting what you see in my screenshot when I use Chrome or if I use Explorer the window simply disappears with no upload.

Last edited:

ranchwife

I can't get any photos to post. When I click the insert image icon then chose the file from my computer and click the upload button, I end up with a red exclamation mark next to the image files and then have to click "Clear List" to get out of that screen (Just like what cjack posted above). The files I just tried here were very small images so it isn't a size problem. I've got a pretty buck picture to share and am unable to do so. Please help.

Arrowhead

"/home/jho/domains/jesseshunting.com/public_html/photopost/uploads/1764: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator."

Plus when I go to photo section everyone's pics say in red "no thumbnail"

Last edited:

Top Bottom