Pic contest update

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Thank you everyone who entered your hard work. The staff here is busy sorting out the winners. We do this for fun so there is no criteria for them to use in judging, whatever grabs their fancy gets their vote.

Give us a week to sort out names and we'll get them posted and start handing out the prizes.

Thank you

wtnhunt

Reaction score
That is cool Jesse. Thanks for letting us know.

Bagabuck

Reaction score
Did I miss the results of the pic contests? Where do I find them?
Cheers

rebbie

Reaction score
I'm sure Jessse will let us know when they have the results in.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Pro-staffers are reviewing the pics as they have time. We're a loose lot, so bear with us. And it would be a whole lot simpler if we didn't have SO MANY GREAT PICTURES to choose from!!

Canis latrans

Reaction score
I'd like to bring this to the top again.

Sorry to put pressure on you guys.

My video hosting site is dropping its consumer video hosting services on May 31. I have my video uploaded to another host site (it can be seen here: http://www.vimeo.com/938865 ) but I am curious to see the winners in all the categories.

Goodyz71

Reaction score
I really look forward to this contest each year and I do understand that it is free to enter and the pics are great. I am usually one of the last ones to complain about anything, but, the time frame that Jesse had given all of us following this contest is almost 45 days past the contest deadline we were all told about. Maybe it was way more work than the staffers expected in judging the contest this year instead of us all voting on it like the past years. I am not mad or upset, just disappointed as each day I log into the site and there has been very little communication to update all of us as to the progress of the judging. I feel bad even posting this as i really enjoy this sight and when something like this is free i guess we all just need to be patient, which i think we have been. It just seems like in 45 days things could have been wrapped up or at least better communications as to why the delay, other than the group of judges being a "loose lot". If there are factors that i dont know about that caused the delay in judging i apoligize in advance! Love the site Jesse, and thanks for listening! Goodyz71

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry bout that, turkey season made us late this year. We'll have the names up by this weekend. Swear.

Next year we'll make sure and get this done before turkey season.

NCST8GUY

Reaction score
Well,
There are a slim few answers that can be correct to almost anything in this world. And turkey season is about as good as a reason for anything as I can think of

Top Bottom