Pic for forum and some moderators

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have a African hunt pic we could use for the header of this forum?

Also, if anyone wants to moderate this forum let me know. Moderating is pretty simple, you just welcome the newbies and keep the discussions on track.

Thanks,

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have a reloading pic we could use for the header of this forum?

Also, if anyone wants to moderate this forum let me know. Moderating is pretty simple, you just welcome the newbies and keep the discussions on track.

Thanks,

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have a bino or scope pic we could use for the header of this forum?

Thanks,

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have a knife pic we could use for the header of this forum?

Thanks,

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have a bow pic we could use for the header of this forum?

Thanks,

~Jesse

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Well if i had a digital cam i would take a pic of my bench in use.anyone else? bullet in press with scale and an open manual maybe,powder strung all over and spent primers :) or are you guys neater than me while loading? LOL

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have a moose hunt pic we could use for the header of this forum?

Thanks,

~Jesse

russ

Reaction score
Hey Jessie,
 Don't know a darn thing about Moose,But if woodseye needs a hand here I'm willin'.

woodseye

Reaction score
Thanks Jesse. Hey maybe we can trade you guys some moose for some wild hogs! Thats a great idea! I've never shot or tasted a hog and many of you guys never shot or tasted a moose. Fair Trade-Everybody Wins. LOL I forget what maine traded for turkeys a while back deer or something and the turkey sucess has been nothing short of amazing. I would be glad for your help russ. If there was another moderator I could blame everything on them. HeHeHe

woods

woods

(Edited by woodseye at 4:44 pm on Feb. 2, 2002)

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have a caribou hunting pic we could use for the header of this forum?

Thanks,

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have a upland hunting pic we could use for the header of this forum?

If anyone wants to moderate this forum let me know. Moderating is pretty simple, you just welcome the newbies and keep the discussions on track.

Thanks,

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have a taxidermy pic we could use for the header of this forum?

Thanks,

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have a hiking/travel pic we could use for the header of this forum?

Thanks,

~Jesse

foulshot

Reaction score
Jesse, I would be willing to help out with the moderator duties here for upland.  I don't know how many areas you want guys helping out in, but I'm willing.

I don't know what you want in a pic, but I can e-mail a couple I have.  I don't know if you want live or harvested game.

Sky Buster

Reaction score
Jesse, ill help out with the moderator stuff.... if there is still a spot open.  and i dont have any upland pics, sorry.

Eric Mayer

Reaction score
Jesse, not sure if this will help in the interim, but you are welcome to use this picture of mine.  It is Sage Grouse flushing.  Unfortunately, it is when I first began in photography so it is lacking, but it might work until someone comes up with something else.  (I'm working on it... hehe)

Your call.  Crop, resize, etc; whatever you need to do if you want to use it.

Eric A. Mayer

(Edited by Eric Mayer at 2:59 pm on Feb. 26, 2002)

jim in illinois

Reaction score
Jesse,
 Icould take you a pic of a couple of mine and send it to ya if you want.  add me to the mod list if you still need help.  Jim

Top Bottom