davered1

Reaction score
SWAMPFOOT,

look awesome,Nice job.

what kind of camo covering is that?

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
davered
its just camo cloth tape in mossyoak breakup.  allen brand i believe got it at walmart.  I just take my time around all the curves and fins of the case.  I had cloth tape stay on a camtrakker one time for approx 4-5 years with out having to change it.

T

the hairless one

i could be wrong but it didnt look like you changed the original relay on the sensor board. Wasnt that the ms-20?

rick

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
hairless
that relay is the 9volt from rs its 275-005. it looks exactly like the one on the ms20 you just clip the nc pin it fits perfect like the one already on the ms20.

max

Reaction score
<font color="Red">Nice look'in Camera!!!!</font>
Where did you get the serpac case?How much for one of those?
   Thanks MAX

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
max
i got the case at digikey electronics ordered it off the web. at the time i built that one everybody in my hunting club wanted one and not to mention some of my friends.  so i ordered 10 of them and  i think they were $16 and change apiece if you ordered 10.  its agreat case alittle bigger than the pelican 1120.  i have used both of them. I like the serpac case better than the pelican.  just my .02

Digikey product # sr-r120-fb-nd for black casew/foam
product # sr-r120-fgm-nd for gunmetal greyw/foam..  ps:  they only like to keep 7-8 in stock then they backorder the rest and get you for shipping twice.  at least they did me.  But i needed them and they got them to me.

(Edited by SWAMPFOOT at 9:47 pm on Mar. 12, 2002)

jayber

Reaction score
Good lookin' cam......thanks for sharing them with us!!

davered1

Reaction score
Swampfoot,

That case must fit a owl camera pretty nice without having to grind anything? Right? That is my only complaint about the 1120.

kmitch

Reaction score
Nice job on the camera. I'm using the Serpac 300 series case for one now. What adhesive did you use for the fresnel lens? Also looks like you are using two 9 volt batteries. What battery life have you been getting.

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
davered1
Yeah the owl and the pf fit great no grinding or sanding required at all.  This makes for a real nice case .

kmitch
I use a product called WELDER . Its fro walmart It works better than any other i have used.  It even worked the best on the old pvc electrical boxes i used in the beginning.  Man i had some problems with them getting anything to stick good at all.  but this stuff did good on them and it does great on the serpac cases too.   On my fresnel lense i go ahead and set it with hot glue and then use the welder stuff it makes a waterproof seal too.  No need for silicone with this stuff. I use this stuff for the lexan too on the shutter and flash area.  i just make sure i get agood bead around the edge so when it dries it is sealed good.  It takes about 24 hrs to dry all the way.  the package calls it :  Heavy duty adhesive all purpose  WELDER.  Its in a silver tube with  Black writing on same.  I think it costs aaround $3 at walmart.  Good stuff.  i currently am using 3 9volts in Parallel but I am switching all to 4c Batts when possible.  9 volts get exspensive when you got as many cams as i do.  I leave mine in the woods for 4weeks never have had aproblem with batts.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom