pics from close to home...

MBullism

Reaction score
I pulled these two rolls last weekend, one cam behind my house, one behind my neighbors house across the street... Mine's about 200 feet back.  The ones behind my buddies (the ones with the coil of black drainage pipe in the lower right corner) were closer, maybe 100 feet.  In the daylight shots from that cam you could see his house (didn't upload one though, mostly squirrels, falses and house cats)...

One cam has a polarized/uv filter, one has welders helmet glass.  Can you guess which is which? (They are both gonna get one of bats 46mm uv filters in the near future...Thanks again bat!)

new pics

woodsman

Reaction score
Yes it works, looks good!   :smile-big-blue:I cant tell witch one's have the polarized/uv filter

(Edited by woodsman at 9:21 pm on April 12, 2002)

davered1

Reaction score
Mbullism,

Both have pretty good pics.I think the one with the blackdrainage pipe is the cam with the glass. The one behind your place had the uv lens, RIGHT?

I'm guessing this because of the slight haze in the top left corner of the cam behind your buddies house(drainage pipe).

Cool fisher pics

(Edited by davered1 at 12:11 am on April 13, 2002)

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Mbullism,
    Super pics.  They are really clear and sharp.  Those Fisher cats are pretty neat little dudes.  we dont get to see them very much.  I've only seen two in about ten years of hunting.  Both sightings were recent so maybe they are on an upswing in the population.

Arlow   :shades-smoke:

MBullism

Reaction score
hey davered1...  It's actually the other way around.  I guess it's not a fair comparison cause of that little bit of flash bleed.  My point was that the glass works pretty good under the right circumstances...  still gonna retrofit a uv filter to it, though  

M

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great pics MBullism. That fisher cat cracked me up. I noticed in your fisher pics and other fisher pics that the fisher's eyes don't glow like the rest of the animals that get poofed real close. Any ideas?

MBullism

Reaction score
Well, as you probably know, fishers are very self conscious about their appearance.  Unfortunately, God gave them black eyes.  The trendy fishers around these parts are wearing green tinted contacts to change their appearance (giggle).  Maybe the lenses cut the glare...   :sunglasses-yellow:

It's either that or they've got no soul....   :muha:

(honestly, I hadn't noticed, but it's a great question since they're prone to being nocturnal.  Anyone else know?  Is it those soul-less eyes, or something inadvertant in my cam setup?  This one had the welders glass... er I mean, the uv filter! sorry davered1!  I was thinking about a different fisher pic.)

(Edited by MBullism at 10:17 pm on April 16, 2002)

(Edited by MBullism at 7:05 pm on April 17, 2002)

davered1

Reaction score
HMMM....

Isn't that the one I picked for welders glass (drainage pipe) ?

:smiley-thumbs-up:

MBullism

Reaction score
The drainage pipe pics have the polarized uv...  that's why I'm saying it's probably not a good comparison with the flash bleed in those, and absent in the glass shots...

jayber

Reaction score
Pretty cool lookin' pics you've got there!  Thanks for sharing...

TmKarren

Reaction score
Great Pictures.  I like the fisher picture.  That's as close as it gets.

ShearMadness

Reaction score
Great pics. The fisher cracks me up. It must be nice to have them right out your back door. I can see center city Philadelphia from my back door. :(  In the yote pic is there another dog in the shadows to the left of the yote and just to the left of the small sapling ?

Top Bottom