pics from first cam!!  Yahoo!!!!

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
I put my first cam out last sunday late in the afternoon.  I checked it today and there were 10 pics taken.  out with the old in with the new I say so I developed my first roll of film today. I wasn't really sure if it was going to work right.  I can be a little unsure of my technical skills sometimes,  :skeered:  but what do you know there are actually deer in them woods and I got them on film! :dancinred:  I put the second cam out today. and think it may be in a better spot.  This first cam is a rs pir and a canon snappy qt. pretty good pics i think for the snappy.  the other cam is an owl pf so I am anxious to see the difference.  I looks like either I dont havethe cam close enough to the glass or the hole is not large enough.  I cut a 1 1/8 inch hole for the lens and it is about a 1/2 inch if that from the glass.  the other thought is that maybe some flash is gettin thru my defenses.
http://community.webshots.com/user/arlow1965                        
            Arlow                            

(Edited by arlow at 8:37 pm on Mar. 29, 2002)

max

Reaction score
Congratulations!!!!!on your first pictures!!!!
Yeah, I think your camera needs to come forward a little?
I like seeing pictures from a Snappy QT..I just put one out Monday,only 12 shots so far I'll check it again Monday
I'll be sure to post some pictures if I get any good night shots.
Your hooked for sure now!!!!!
                  MAX

MBullism

Reaction score
aaalllll right!!!   If that close up was any closer it would be an "anatomy shot".  Woodsman has been trying to perfect that shot with the"apple on top of the cam" trick...

I would second what max said, and move that cam right up to the glass.  Mine physically touch.  makes the flash seal a little easier.

Congrats again, and keep'em coming

M

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Yikes, what were you doing a retinal scan on that doe....

I bet she walked into a few tree's after that shot.

Nice pic's. Congratulations.

TmKarren

Reaction score
HELLO!!  Now that is a close up.  Nice pictures.  It looks like to me it's the sides of the hole that is showing up in your pictures.  I stick a couple things of foam the size of the camera behind it so it pushes, and holds it in place.  It works great.  You might even want to trim some foam back, or move your camera down.  keep the pictures coming..

(Edited by TmKarren at 6:00 am on Mar. 30, 2002)

jayber

Reaction score
Good job Arlow!  Get that camera moved forward to the glass now and you'll get a lot wider view of things...........you're on your way!!!        :smiley-thumbs-up:

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
<font face="Times New Roman">Well i hate to say this but, if this behavior persist you will become addicted to the woods. Your social life will halt. Your extra cash reserves will deminish and so far there has been no cure. This is a message is from TCA trail cammers anonoymous.</font>  great job just do a lil tinkerin, we had to. read random thoughts...best post on here, dont do the stuff we already did....lol...steve

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Great pics!!!  congrats on your success! looks like you have a good spot!!!

Top Bottom